Hi,

Position: DBA with BigData

Duration: Long term

Location: Princeton , NJ

Rate: DOE

*NO OPTS and Transfer Required Visa Copy*

*Job Description:*

We would like to have a DBA who is strong not only in *DB2 or SQL databases*
in general but is also very comfortable with distributed and *NoSQL
databases*, Multi model *DB systems, Big data challenges* and solutions,
migrations from relational to NoSQL and distributed DB systems and so on.

Here is the list of Skills we are looking the role:

·         Big data (Hadoop, Hive, Impala)

·         Distributed DB (Cassandra, Mark Logic)

·         NoSQL databases (MongoDB)

·         *SQL Databases (DB2, MySQL and so on).*

Many Thanks,

Srikanth

Desk No: 908 888 0019

E-mail:  s...@ameriresources.com