*send me your updated profile at dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*UX Designer Burlington, MA*

*UX Designer *role in* Burlington, MA*.

This is a* 6+ month contract *position with the possibility for extension.

The pay rate is flexible depending on experience.

Here are the details:

*Description of Project for UX Designer:*

*Responsibilities*:

   - Work very closely with Director of UX and Product Management to bring
   user research and requirements to fruition into designs. You will design
   one or more of HealthEdge’s consumer facing products. You will be building
   everything from sketch to icons to interactive prototypes.

   - At times, you will understand and contribute to user flows and build
   out screens using established skins/themes. At other times, you will
   understand vague requirements and come with 2-3 concepts that we will run
   by users and get early feedback. Relying on your information architecture
   experience will be key here.

   - Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team
   and present ideas and designs effectively.

   - You will brainstorm, whiteboard and do paper design ideas with the
   team in agile methodology. We will be running design sprints.

This is a new position to help with additional work flow.

*Required Skills for UX Designer:*
Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related

3+ years’ experience designing outstanding web and mobile based
business-to-business and/or consumer-oriented products

Experience with Sketch, Azure and Adobe Illustrator

*Desired Skills (not required but you will get exposure to some of these):*
Great understanding of User Centered Design approach.

Experience with Invision and/or Zeplin

Strong CSS and HTML skills

*Additional Requirements:*

Must be able to pass a background check

Must be able to pass a drug test

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dheeraj Chauhan*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245*

*Phone : 310-598-7807 Ext.- 513*

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

*Hangout : dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*