HI

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *408-317-9256 EXT:-333.*

*Position:     Jr. QA Tester*

*Location:   MD-Maryland/Adelphi*

*Duration:   * *3 Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then F2F *

*Test plans, cases, and scripts. *

·     *They will be doing some regression testing, browser compatibility,
load tests.*

·     As a ‘first’ QA person – strong communication skills will be right up
there with scalable design, planning/ implementation.

·     For this role, expect this person to be a doer, and set up a
framework where current engineers can enter in test cases.

·     I’d like to hear a well described history on how they’ve already
solved problems like moving from no tests to good test coverage (unit)

·     Load testing – and it’s relationship to capacity planning