*Urgent requirement *

*Please send resume @ **bipin <bi...@tresourceinc.com>r...@serigor.com
<r...@serigor.com>*

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement an interesting opportunity with my client in
Washington, DC. Please let me know if you will be interested or know anyone
who will be a fit. if interested , kindly share an updated copy of your
resume.

*Job Title:* *.NET Developer*

*Location:* *Washington DC*

*Duration:* *One Year*

*NEED LOCAL OR NEAR BY AREA*

*Job Description:*

The client is seeking to acquire a .Net Developer to support the day-to-day
projects within the client.  Some of the primary responsibilities of this
role would include designing, modifies, developing, writing and
implementing software programming applications and components. Translates
requirements into code or configuration using software tools/integrated
development environments (IDEs).

The. Net Developer role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense
of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and
resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining
communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of
their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and
proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the
established timeframes    Will work closely with client and various
District agencies to define need or problem, and analyzes problems and
advise on or recommend solutions.

Must be able to work well as a team member and communicate with others both
verbally and written in a clear and concise manner.  Able to work with
rapidly changing priorities.

*Skills: *

*Skill*

*Required/Desired  *

*Amount*

*Of Experience*

Expert Experience with VmWare / Virtual Machines

Required

3

Years

Expert Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers 2003-2012

Required

 5

Years

Expert Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2003-2014

Required

 7

Years

Expert Experience with Microsoft .NET

Required

 10

Years

Expert Experience with IIS, ASP, XML. VB, VBScript, Microsoft Access, HTML

Required

 7

Years

Experience with Unix

Required

 2

Years

Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)

Required

 7

Years

Expert Experience with Adobe Acrobat - Adobe Forms

Required

 3

Years

Regards,

*Bipin Raj*

*Serigor Inc.*
400 East Pratt Street, Suite 800, Baltimore, Maryland- 21202
443-687-8272 (W) || 443-672-2575 (Fax1) || 443-692-6129 (Fax2)
bipin...@serigor.com || www.serigor.com

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which