*Please share resumes at hars...@tresourceinc.com
<hars...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great !!

Please share me the relevant Profiles. *Need Visa Copy before Submission*

*Sr. .NET Developers with SQL – Multiple Openings*

*Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301*

*Duration: 4-5 months contract (to the end of 2016)*

*Start Date: August 2016 – Immediate!*

Location : * Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.*  *This is for a project that begins
IMMEDIATELY, so your candidate must be available NOW*.

There is a need for 5 or 6 Senior .Net Developers who will start work in
August for sure, and the project will go to the end of the year.

I will tell you the client name if you have candidates to submit who are
available now – please send me their resume with their *contact info and
C2C rate *and I will screen them.

The person must be willing to do a 4 month assignment in Ft. Lauderdale on
site and be content with that…because there probably will NOT be an
extension.  The upside is that Ft. Lauderdale is a great place to be,
especially during winter, so it won’t be difficult to convince someone to
go there for 4 months!

*I look forward to your responses, and to seeing some great resumes of Sr.
.Net Developers with strong SQL *

*Interviews will be via phone*

*Selected candidates must work Mon-Fri Onsite in Ft. Lauderdale - No Remote
work*

·         *Candidates LOCAL to the Fort Lauderdale, FL are highly preferred*

·         *Work will start immediately for selected candidates*

·         *HealthCare background is a plus*

--

Thanks & Regards

*Harshit Mittal*
Technical Recruiter

1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Direct 408-709-1760 * 9974

*hars...@tresourceinc.com <hars...@tresourceinc.com>*