Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@lastwordconsulting.com
<swet...@lastwordconsulting.com>*"

Hi,

*Title                                     *IA/CX Architect

*Location  *                            Dallas,TX

*Duration                             *12+ Months

*Client                                   *TechM/Verizon

*Job Description: *

The kind of person we’re looking for is as follows:

1. Is not a process person but rather a square peg in a round hole i.e.
unconventional in his methods. We’re *not looking* for someone adept in UCD
and knows UX end to end though that might be a plus. We already have a UX
person on board.

2. We are looking for a person with an *extremely great design portfolio*.

3. Someone who has previously solved customer problems, addressed
organizational goals through cool design solutions.

4. Someone who brings in experience from diverse industries like *Media,
Fashion, Entertainment* etc., and not necessarily from *Telco*.

5. Person having a  title like “*UX Consultant” or “UX Architect” or a “CX
Consultant or Digital CX Consultant” or “Design Thinker” *or related to
these.

Please fill the *information matrix* for the below position and send me
your *updated resume* if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code):

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Passport No. :

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):

Date of Birth:

Skype id:

Expected compensation:

Thanks and Regards,

Swetank Rana || Resource Manager

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*Last Word Consulting Inc.*
Ph: 201 957 1000 Ext. 411

Email: *swet...@lastwordconsulting.com* <swet...@lastwordconsulting.com>