Hi ,

Please share your interest and resume at *jiten...@eappstech.com
<jiten...@eappstech.com>*

*Position               :                  SAP Consultant*

* Location              :                  Cary, NC Duration
 :                 7 Months*

*Job Description:*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         7+ years SAP experience including
    o   At least 1 recent SAP integration project
    o   Extensive focus on CS & SD modules
·         Kronos experience
·         Experience with Next Generation Active Directory (NGAD)

*NICE TO HAVE:*
·         Experience integrating/interfacing SAP to PRISIM (by New
Boundary)  mobile devices.

*Thanks & Regards*

*JITENDRA JAIN *

*EApps Tech LLC* | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 |

Desk: *+1 919-299-6060* 201* | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I
AUSTRALIA |

Email: jiten...@eappstech.com <san...@eappstech.com>| Visit us:
www.eappstech.com|