HI

We have an urgent opening for hyperion developer and I have sent you a  job
description ,Please go through it and let me know if  you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP.*   .*

*Interview Type Requested:                     Phone and Face to Face *

*Hyperion Developer *

*Work Location:                                             NYC*

*Scheduled Work Hours:                             9:00 am to 5:00 pm *

*Total Estimated Assignment Hours:         12 months*

*Functional Job Title                                      Hyperion
Developer*

*Scope of Services:*

MTA Agencies’ Hyperion Business Administrators have been requesting for a
shared consulting support for various Hyperion related development,
enhancements, and integrations of Hyperion applications, business rules and
financial reports.

There is an immediate need for the on-site Hyperion Consultant for the MTA
November plan (Financial Plan and Final Proposed Budget) that is in
progress.

The consultant will be utilized for the following Agencies providing
support for Hyperion Planning, Essbase, SmartView, Financial Reporting,
Oracle Data Integration and Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition:

·         Develop, validate and implement Financial Reports and Business
Rules for MTA Department of Management and Budget

·         Develop, validate and implement Financial Reports and Business
Rules for MTA Office of Management and Budget

·         Develop new Hyperion Applications for MTA Budget Group (CDOT and
EMPL)

·         Validate and Troubleshoot integrations for all Agencies

The duration of the consulting request is for 12 months, however the
consultant will be utilized on an “as needed” basis throughout the year.

 Initially, the duration of consulting work has been estimated to be 12
weeks with provision for extension.

*RESPONSIBILITIES *

·         Develop building Dimensions, Attributes, Shared Member using Rule
Files in an outline by means of several build methods such as Generation,
Level and Parent-Child references

·         Develop complex financial reports

·         Develop Business Rules, Web Forms and maintenance of Metadata
using Hyperion Planning

·         Participate in analyzing, designing, updating, testing and
migrating Essbase Cubes in different environments including performance
tuning and optimization of Essbase applications

·         Develop Rule Files, Outlines , Calc Scripts, and Automation
Scripts

·         Validate and troubleshoot Hyperion integrations in ODI and FDMEE

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhil-gupta-a4637391