Hi Folks,

We have Excellent Candidate available to join project immediate.

Please add me and share us hot Requirement

*Sr.No*
*Name * *Current Location* *Relocation* *Skills * *Status* *Visa *
1 John Orlando, FL FL/Remote Java Developer /Technical Lead Immediate US
Citizen
2 Nathalie  Woodbridge, VA Virginia Business Analyst Immediate US Citizen
3
Antonio PDM
West Palm Beach, FL FL/Remote PM/BA/PDM/Consultant Immediate US Citizen
4
Simon
Northbrook, IL IL/ remote Project Manager/Business Analyst Immediate US
Citizen
5 Allan PA PA/FL Business Analyst/ QA Analyst Immediate US Citizen

With Warm Regards,
Ali Afsar
BISP Solutions, Inc. | 5640 NW 115th Court Suite 207 Doral, FL 33178|
Web: http://www.bispsolutions.com/
Web : http://www.bisptrainings.com/
Phone: 321-363-8233 | 786-629-6893 | e Mail: a...@bispsolutions.com |
USA | CANADA | UK | SINGAPORE | MEXICO | CARIBBEAN | UAE | INDIA
This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove