Hello,

Recruiters,

Greetings of Day!

I hope you are doing good,

We have 100+ consultants on our W2.Please send me your requirements on
daily basis.

*Find below LIST of Available Consultants for your direct
client Requirements.*

Please send me your requirements to *r...@thoughtbyte.com
<r...@thoughtbyte.com> **or Reach Me At 973-512-2274.*

*Splunk Developer*

*Ruby On Rail's(Can Go F2F For Local Positions)*

*Devops*

*UI Developer*

*Salesforce Developer*

*Oracle PL/SQL *

*Front End Developer*

*Qlikview/Qliksense Certified*

*QA Tester*

*ETL Informatica*

*Oracle Apps Developer*

*Oracle Apps Technical*

*Oracle Apps Techo functional*

*Any Oracle Oracle EBS Requirements*

*All Above Technology Candidates are available for your Requirement's.*

Please Add my ID- *r...@thoughtbyte.com <r...@thoughtbyte.com>* in your
distribution lis*t*

*LOOKING FORWARD TO BUILD A GOOD PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP AHEAD.*

--
-

*Ravi SSwanktek, Inc|An E-Verified FirmDirect: **973-512-2274**|Fax
732-862-8001*
r...@swanktek.com| www.swanktek.com
510 Franklin Avenue, Suite 6,7 & 8
Nutley, NJ,07110