*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent requirement with our client. Please find the JD below and
let me know if you are comfortable.

*Job ID:*

*29656*

*Job Title:*

Python Developer

*Location:*

Madison, WI 53717

*Duration:*

10 Months Contract

*Mode of Interview:*

Telephonic & Skype

*Required Skills:*

·         Linux, Python

*Client Job Description:*

Apex Systems is looking for (2) strong Python Developers for a 12+ month
long contract in Madison, WI.

This is a requisition for two strong and experienced Python/Django
Developers on Linux that have the ability to code and design software at a
very proficient level.

*Qualifications - Technical:*

·         Linux / Unix

·         Python 2.x or 3.x

·         Django 1.x

·         SVN/GIT

·         RESTful web services

·         Couch base or other NoSQL technologies

·         Proficient in SQL (Oracle SQL, MySQL SQL, PL/SQL, and Data
Modeling a plus)

·         Documentation Tools, Visio, Word. Code Documentation skills,
examples a plus.

·         Design Patterns

*Qualifications Non - Technical:*

·         Ability to learn and adapt to a fast paced changing, and
challenging environment.

·         Good project and time management skills.

·         Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.

·         Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to work
under pressure when necessary, especially when recovering from system
failure or strict timelines. As well as being a very self-motivated,
self-directed Team Player; able to work in a fast paced Internet Software
development environment.

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*