*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                                      *Salesforce Developer - 30091

*Requisition Type:                 *Contract – 6 Months

*Client Company                    *Huntington Bank OH

*MOI:                                        T*elephonic+ Skype

*City:                                        *Columbus

*State:                                      *OH

*Zip*:                                         43219

*Required:*

Salesforce development, Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers,
Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.

*Job Description:*

Looking for a creative, resourceful developer to join our company. In this
role, the successful candidate will design development, integration, and
support an enterprise CRM application. If you like constant change and
having your hands in several things at once, this is for you.

*Responsibilities*

   - Customization of Force.com applications with Apex, Visualforce and 3rd
   party tools
   - Declarative programming of Force.com applications with standard
   Salesforce configuration tools
   - Design and develop interfaces between Salesforce and other systems
   with custom code or middleware applications
   - Support clients on an ongoing basis with new and existing
   customizations

*Experience/Education*

   - Minimum 5 years development experience overall
   - Minimum 3 years Salesforce development including Apex and Visualforce
   - Experience with large and small projects
   - BS degree in CIS or Computer Science

*Other Qualifications*

   - Experience with Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> developer
   toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce,
   Force.com <http://force.com/> IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
   Proficiency in SOQL, HTML, XML, JavaScript, SQL, Java or C#, SOAP REST
   -based web services.
   - Worked in implementing an end to end SFDC integration
   - DEV401 Certification is preferred.
   - Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate
   systems.
   - Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
   - Must have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net)
   - Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design
   principles would be preferred.
   - Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*