Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great I have a wonder full opening in Los Angeles, CA.

Kindly let me know if you want to submit your resume.

*Preferred Skills/Education:*

   - Seven  years of SAS Programing / SAS Administration experience
   - Five years of exposure to relational databases, preferably SQL Server
   and Greenplum with a concentration on developing SQL queries.
   - Exposure to SAS Enterprise Guide Client development application.
   Demonstrated proficiency in Business Writing, Time Management, Conflict
   Resolution and Teamwork concepts and practice. Demonstrated ability to
   readily adapt to new technology and practices in the work environment.
   - Must be highly organized with excellent analytical, problem solving,
   presentation and decision making skills. Preferred Qualification –
   Healthcare industry experience. Preferred Qualification – Data warehousing
   or data modeling experience.

Thanks,

Chetan Singh|  | Phone: (510) 991-7818 | Email: che...@iitjobs.com| iitjobs
Inc. | 200 Brown Road, Ste # 106, Fremont, CA 94539