Hi,

This is  AshoK Kumar from Kellton Tech, Please find the job description
below and respond back to me with your consultant update resume along with
contact details and current location  at the earliest

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.

*Key skills apart from Ruby is AWS. Need genuine consultants please.*

*Ruby on Rails Developer with AWS (AMAZON WEBSERVICES)*
*Remote*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Minimum 6 years of experience on Ruby on Rails – website is running
   RoR on Ngnix,
   - At least 2+ years of experience using AWS
   - Should have a Development Background with a strong Operational and
   Troubleshooting/ Production Support experience on AWS (VPC preferred).
   - Strong with JavaScript frameworks such as jQuery
   - Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related
   technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.

Best Regards,

AshoK JadhaV
(Formerly ProSoft Technology Group)
2001 Butterfield Rd., Suite 240