Attn:  Manager and Agents

We,Faraz Real Estate, are Pleased to announce our current availabilities.:

*and alot more. call me if you have a direct buyer.*

*No chain of agents please.*

* *

*Faraz : 050-920-1187*

* *

*Send your wanted list to my gmail address*

*We can find your wanted in minimum time*

*We are not the one but we are the best. We are with you to end of the way…*
**

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Direct from the owner

6 units - office - business bay 6th floor

Q-sami tower  -  30% paid - 6796 sq.ft

1750 dhs

Direct from the owner

jumeral village complete 32nd floor

4 studio & 4 1BR

10% paid - 6388 sq.ft - 1680 dhs

Direct from the owner

*Jumeirah Village Jouri3*

1  Br Apartment *Unit No:*B1304

Gross Area:1137 Sqtf , O.P:757,110, S.P:AED 900/Sft Net

Paid:30%+premium (you can pay within 6 to 7 moths)

­­­­­­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct from the owner

*Sport city Royal residence 1*

1br Apartment  Appt Size:910 Sqft  ,S.P:1100 PSF, O.P:835

45% paid+ premium (you can pay within 6 to 7 months)

Direct from the owner

*Palm Jumeirah Shoreline 3 B/R Apt*

Al Khushkar Bldg, type A. Area:2,184 Sqft Selling   Price:5 M (net ) ++

Direct from the owner

*Palm Jumeirah Shoreline penthouse*

Al kushkar Bldg, Type H sea face. Area:5,680 Sqft    Price:11M (Net)++

Direct from the owner

* *

*Full building In Barsha,T-com Zone 3:*

G+B+13, Units:26 two bedrooms and 78 one bedrooms

Price: AED 143,400,000 All Inclusive

Direct from the owner

*Hotel Apartment In Discovery Garden*

Building G+5, Meditrainian Sector, Type V

Sale Price: AED 100 M (net)(negotiable) +2% commission