Good Afternoon,

Please be informed that we have the following 3 BR apartment direct from the
owner in JLT.

Goldcrest Views
high floor (29th floor)
spacious 3 BR apartment
2,217 sq.ft.
4.5 bathrooms, maid's room
balcony with view over Marina, upcoming lakes Palm Jumeirah and ocean
(according to the owner)
2 parking spaces
building facilities: rooftop pool
ready to move in on 1st December 2008
Sale at AED 3,000,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges

Note: Price and availability subject to change at owner's discretion without
prior notice.

Best Regards,

*Mariam Hassan*

General Manager