Furnished Hotel Apartment Building in Deira.for sale direct with me.

Please find the details below of the Existing LEASE HOLD Furnished
Hotel Apartment Building in , Deira.

LOCATION-DEIRA DUBAI
TYPE: HOTEL APARTMENT FULL BUILDING
AREA PLOT: 2,491 sqft.
FLOORS:G+3
1st Floor    -  7 FURNISHED APARTMETN. (SINGLE TYPE)
2nd Floor  - 7 FURNISHED APARTMETN. (SINGLE TYPE)
3rd Floor  - 2 FURNISHED APARTMETN. (DOUBLE TYPE)
ROOM(S) 16 Rooms
CAR PARKING
NO CAR PARKING

Now this is available for sale AED 13,000,000/- (Thirteen Million
Only) Net.

If you have buyer for this, please let me know.

I can give you more information if you have interest in this deal.

Regards,
King Khan
0557144569