ID # 1497

Springs 10

Type 3M (floor plan enclosed for your reference)

Single row, upgraded villa, garden view

Title Deed available

2,455 sq.ft.

3 BR plus study room

AED 2,600,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges (cash buyer)

AED 2,700,000 net to owner plus transfer and commission charges (finance
buyer)

Description by the owner:

It's a single row villa, in good decorative order throughout. We have had a
shower fitted in the utility room (washing machine still fits), there are
chandeliers throughout and we have a maintenance contract with Hitches &
Glitches so the property has been well maintained. This property has been
registered at the land registry

Best Regards,

*Mariam Hassan*

General Manager