DEAR ALL,

I HAVE A READY CLIENT LOOKING TO BUY A JUMEIRAH ISLANDS 4 BED VILLA ---
PREFERABLY AT 5 MILLION OR LOWER -- VACANT PREFERRED

CAN CLOSE THE DEAL SAME DAY ---KINDLY TEXT ME OR CALL  YOUR DIRECT
AVAILABILITIES AND BEST PRICES AS I WILL BE ON VIEWINGS TOMORROW IN HOPES OF
CLOSING THE DEAL....

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ....ALSO LOOKING FOR PALM JUMEIRAH CANAL
COVE AND GARDEN HOMES BUDGET 6.5 MILLION OR LESS

CLIENTS AND SELLERS OF MY ROPERTIES ARE ALWAYS DIRECT ....HOPE TO DO
BUSINESS TOGETHER

REGARDS

kHUSRO  cHOWDHRY
050 957 6297