Dear all,

I've got an urgent enquiry for a 2 bed apartment in Executive towers

My client is looking to buy a two bedroom apartment in Executive towers at
the rate of AED 1000/ sq ft

At the same time he also want to sell his 1 bedroom apartment that he owns
in Executive tower B and would like to swap it with a 2 bedroom apartment

As such my client will purchase a two bedroom apartment only if there some
one would like to purchase a 1 bedroom from him

*He is willing to sell the 1 bed at the price of AED 1000/ sq ft
and purchase 2 bedroom apartment at the same rate of AED 1000/ sq ft and on
swapping will pay the difference amount to the seller.*

I *believe this is an excellent option as at present there are many
properties in  executive towers that  are selling at 0% premium, so if you
have clients who are selling two bedrooms and are fine with the above option
please contact me immediately.*

* *

Also please note below:

My client will pay 2% transfer charge on the 2 bedroom apartment

and the seller will pay 2% transfer on the 1 bedroom apartment

Deal can be closed within a couple of days.

If you have any question please contact me.

Thanks and Regards,

Kashi

050 5574758