*Jumierah** Island** Villa*

* *

Villa

Cluster # 44

5 b/r + 1 Maid + 1 Study

Bathrooms 6

Type if finish Luxury

Garage Space Available for 2 + Drive Way

Total Area (Plot Size) 10,750 sqft

BUA 6500 sqft

Selling Price AED 7.2 Million Net to the owner

Luxuriously furnished Jumeriah Island villa, Spanish style, Entertainment
foyer has been totally redesigned and re-finished to include all of today's
most up-to-date standards.  The villa has been stripped clean of all
original finishing like Floors, walls, A/C ducts and motors, Electrical
cables and much more.  Original owners of the villa have gone to great leaps
to assure that his lifestyle is totally supplied.

*Modifications and additional   included:*

·         *1 bedroom added(Upstairs)*

·         *Back yard fully covered by Beautiful wood burgula*

·         *Automated irrigation system*

·         *3 front yard fountains with decoration light *

·         *BBQ and out door Shower *

·         *Study Room(upstairs)*

·         *Enlargement of the Guest Room (dawn stairs)*

·         *Family Room (Upstairs)*

·         *Granite interlock  Front yard*

·         *Floor Lighting*

·         *Automatic Gate *

·         *Marble Flooring (dawn stairs)*

·         *Ceramic Flooring (upstairs)*

·         *Wooden Frames ,wall papers ,new falls ceiling, new Air conditions
 (up and dawn stairs)*

·         *Water well for the irrigation *

·         *Wooden Built in Cupboard *

·         *New kitchen *

·         *WC and semi kitchen at the Garage *

·         *Garage wall covered with decorated Ceramic *

·         *New Stairs rails and Steps *

·         *Balconies upstairs new flooring *

·         *Front balcony merged with the Building *

·         *Back balcony merged with the Building *

·         * *

·         *Re-design of the Guest room to include a built in closet and an
extra 2 meters in living space.*

·         *Added a fire place*

·         *All falls clings has been changed and lifted up.*

·         *All A/C ducts and A/C motors been changed*

·         *All electrical cables and sockets are redesigned*

·         *Internet Cables in all rooms*

·         *Satellite TV in every room*

·         *All floors has been changed to white marble and high end granite*

·         *PVC wallpaper for stunning effects (Washable)*

·         *All closets have been changed*

·         *All Doors ,windows and locks have been changed*

·         *Kitchen has been extended and upgraded*

·         *All bathrooms completely changed*

·         *And much much more*

Ideally located in the heart of new Dubai, that guarantees short minimal
travel times to all major locations like, Jebel Ali Free Zone (75 min),
Jumeriah lake towers (5 min), Dubai Marina (5 min), American university,
Media City and internet city (5 min).

Serious people call me or email me. Or call to Mr. Najeeb ur Rehman
050-9977558 giving him my reference. Thanks

With Regards

*Syed Waqas Rehman*
*Business Development Executive*
**
Cell:  0092 300 5186870, 0092 333 9259421
**
*PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*