Dear all,
The last time I have had a word with HIghrise properties with regards to
Golden Heights project at Jumeirah village, they said the land was not yet
awarded to them by the developer (Nakheel).
This sounds weird and strange to me considering the fact that almost 40% of
my money has gone to them and plus when you speak to them on the fone they
deny the fact that there is anything happening wrong with this.
I am planning for a meet with these idiots, if anyones interested in coming
along, call me on my cell.

--
Tina Kamdar
+97150 6941762