Good Morning,

Please be informed that we are still looking for our direct client (British
couple) for a property as per the following specifications.

Option A: 3 BR apartment on a lower floor at the Views (preferably below 10
th floor), must be facing the golf course.

Option B: 3 BR villa (canal or golf villa at the Views or villa near the
Marina Promenade or Main 6 Towers).

Option C: 3 BR apartment on Palm Jumeirah (must be on the right hand side
and have a sea view, no road views please).

Option D: 3 BR apartment in Dubai Marina with a full sea view and excellent
finishing.

The lady has already viewed quite a few units with us so please reply only
if you are ready to tell us the unit number as we don’t want to waste her
time!

The budget is AED 220k which can be paid in one, maximum two cheques. For
the right property they are willing to increase it to AED 250k.

If you have something that meets the above criteria and you are direct with
the owner, please email me on mar...@middlerealestate.com or call 04-3218718
to give the details to my assistant Gina.

Best Regards,

*Mariam** Hassan***

General Manager

Middle Real Estate