Dear Respected Sir!
I hope you are fine and living in the best of your life,
I have uploaded my Seminar Videos regarding DUBAI PROPERTY which I
have conducted in several major cities of PAKISTAN and successfully
make good deals and earn good response from my Client all over
Pakistan.

Kindly click on bellow link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbCmc1vLhyw

I hope you will appriciate my Efforts.

also kindly email me a little note about Dubai and especially future
of AJMAN in Real Estate,what will happen to our investors

and how long this sittuation will remain,
do you have any IDEA?
THanks and Reagrds

GHULAM MUSTAFA NAHRA
Islamabad Pakistan