Hello!   I need urgent  3-4 Bedroom Local Villa.
 Desired Location:  Al Twar, Musinah, Mizhar, Mirdiff, Al Quseis
( Before Police station), Rashidiya.   For rent for LOCAL FAMILY his
budget is 120,000 AED.
 Any type of Villa, but must to be clean ( Not previously given as
Sharing Villa)

I need  Villa for Local Family villa to Buy.
 Preferred  location:  Nad al Hamar, Deira. Or anywhere in Dubai.
Budget around 3,000,000 AED but must to be non freehold!

 I know this is very hard to Find but possible, Like Villa behind
Pepsi Cola Plant sold for 3.7mln in Al Quouz! Or single store Villa
with 12,000 sq/ft land in Nad Al hamar for 4 mln Only!

Please, contact at 00971501422004