*Hi all,*

* *

*Greetings,*

* *

*Kindly find the details of my apt in the project Sobha Daffodils,*

*Project Name--Sobha Daffodils,*

*Apt Type--Studio Apt,*

*Apt No & Floor--711/7th Floor*

*Apt Size--517 sqft,*

*O.P.--AED- 765/- per sqft,*

*Total Price AED 395,505 ( +  AED 25000/- for car park)  so total AED
420,505/-*

*Paid Up--126,152 (30% of AED 420,505/-)*

*Due--168,202(40% of AED 420,505/-)*

*Finance--yes from ADCB,*

*Escrow Account(Public Trust A/C)Yes with Mashreqbank.*

*Expected Selling Price--please give offer.*

*Construction Stage--Final Stage.*

*Construction Updates--yes we can get the construction Photographs till date
*

*Viewing--yes any time with prior information*

*Expected Handover--August 2009.*

--
Kind Regards-

Abdul Kadeer Munshi