Dear All

One of my direct client is looking for podium villa in Downtown Burj Dubai
area for eductional activities.
He is expecting around 8 - 9 rooms and approx  5000 sqft area.
Place should be quite and safe and should have private garden / playing
area.
He is also open for Podium villas in Executive towers. 2/3 units in ground
level also ok.

For other client, I need office space to buy in Executive tower D (Aspect)
or Vision tower or One Business Bay towers.
Location should be near to metro station. Area needed approx 2500 sqft.

Pls send me your direct inventories... Should be ready to move or to be
ready in month or so.

NICK
Cell: 050 9190599
nick.p...@gmail.com