Hi,

I need 2 bedroom in marina should not be in  diamond and Manchester on
urgent basis for a cash buyer....budget is 1 million please forward me the
details and viewing can be in the evening today or tomorrow only agents
direct to the owners or owners will be appreciated

Thanking You,

With Regards,

Vishal Parikh

Ultimate Real Estate Broker

M: + 971 50 5251178

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness

This mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of
the message.

This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.

If you want your email to be removed please reply on same mail address

with the subject and message as ''Remove from list''.

I sincerely apologize for the possible inconvenience

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"