LinkedIn
------------Ocean Wave Real Estate requested to add you as a connection on
LinkedIn:

svetlana,

- Ocean Wave

Accept invitation from Ocean Wave Real Estate
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3wfokm-gcoh5saq-3v/u7FOcCIlZnzgTo8gRkFOOHAOwLkowI8RupodWUkdUAugG8oXlmrfNtR8kx/blk/I35346251_10/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c35vcjkOdzgPdjd9bQlGtn9Vm6AQbP8SdzsTejsQdj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ocean Wave Real Estate
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3wfokm-gcoh5saq-3v/u7FOcCIlZnzgTo8gRkFOOHAOwLkowI8RupodWUkdUAugG8oXlmrfNtR8kx/blk/I35346251_10/0MclYNdj8Sd3cRcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Ocean Wave Real Estate be a good idea?

People Ocean Wave Real Estate knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Ocean Wave Real Estate will attract the attention of LinkedIn
users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3wfokm-gcoh5saq-3v/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"

Healthy Living with: http://healthybaba.com