Dear All,

I wish to Rent/ Sell  my Office . Detail of the same are as follows :

*Luxurious Office  : Indigo Icon ( Avbl. Brand New - Unused ).*

*
*

Location : Prestigious Corporate Indigo Icon Office Tower

            Jumeirah Lake Towers  - Opp. NEW JLT Metro Station

Specifications : Fully Fitted with ceilings & Lighting done, Floors with
cable Boxes ready

No of Other rooms :Pantry & bathroom & a store room for every office

Floor : 14th   – Apt # 1404

Unit Size: 1643 sq ft

parking : One reserved Car park included

Developer: Indigo Properties

Rent : AED 70/- psft./ p.a. - 2 Chqs -

Option available for sale

*
*

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Ajit   J*

*Dubai*

*U.A.E*

*Tel : +9714-3525460*
*Mobile / Cell : +97150-6443984*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join. Just send your request
to us.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

Healthy Living with: http://healthybaba.com