You do realise that the lowest price one bed after the one I'm
offering here is priced at 1,099,000 yes? I think 380,000 below market
value is a little ambitious. Given the OP, and the half a million I've
convinced the owner to reduce his price by reluctantly, would prevent
me from returning an offer of 720 unfortunately.