Hello There,
We are Karachi's largest and most trusted Construction & Development group,
Kings Group has been in business* since 1977.*
The Chairman of the Group is *Dr.M Asad Thanvi*, a very reknowed and
prominent personalityof KARACHI City.
The group specializes in office buildings, shopping centers, housing
societies and high-rise apartment projects.
*WE need Commission Only Sales Reps/Real Estate Agents/ Investors/ Brokers/
Needed to sale KARACHI Apartment properties!*
Its part of our continued expansion of our network, we are seeking to
establish relations with Real Estates, Brokers / sales agents, Investors
worldwide.
"We offer a fully comprehensive support structure through a staged approach
to all new agents from day one. Full start-up support . Ongoing sales and
marketing support . Highly efficient back office and administrative support.
*Excellent High Commission structure guarnteed.*

Send Email: m.ah...@kingsgroup.com.pk , please provide all contact
information.
http://kingsgroup.com.pk/springresidency.aspx
BR,

Engg M.Ahmed | KINGS GROUP | 055 639 1954 |UAE - CANADA - KARACHI.
www.kingsgroup.com.pk

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"