Hi Dear All,

I hope you are doing good,

Plz check My attachment to see my direct property list For Rent and all the
property is available for viewing any time but give me notice one hour
before........

Dear all We belongs to modelux properties and general tradings group we work
very fair and clean if you don"t have any experience to work with our
company plz feel free we are very cooperative and honest in our Job. Plz get
experience to work with our company...
 Thanks Regards,

*Muhammed Asgher*
*Leasing Consultant*
*[image: Modelux Logo.bmp]*
*Modelux Properties*
*Suite # 1005, Grosvenor House Commercial Tower*
*Shk Zayed Road, Dubai.*
*Mobile: 00971-55-4664698*
*Tel: 00971-4-3298298*

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"