Dear Mr Rakesh.

very nice talking with you here is the details of my company also send me
more details about this unit.

kind regards
waheed

--
**

*Homes **Direct LLC  A Member of Direct Group *

*Sales Executive
waheed khan
Mobile No : 0552650561
Tell No      : 043948030** Fax:043955640  **
**P.O.Box   : 2 Dubai-UAE *
      *E-mail      : **waheed.dhomes@ <waheed.k...@directhomes.ae>gmail.com*
 *
*
* *
Note:

   - If i'am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send me
   a message from your mobile withyour contact details and I will call you
   back ASAP.
   - Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
   notice.
   - If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
   "REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us.
   - *This email viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners &
   Brokers) - - -*
   - ***These contacts are Overseas, in UAE and GCC - - - Email or Call to
   Advertise Your Property with Us!*

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

<<image001.jpg>>