Dear All,,

Pl. find direct properties with me for Rent / Sale

*1. *

* Silicon Star  - Dubai Silicon Oasis - Pent house - with magnificient views
of the DSO skyline *****

** **

*- Two Bedroom kitchen + Laundry apartment  ( Extra large size ) - 2000 sft
 - with attached large terrace  - 2 covered car parkings *****

*- One bed kitchen apartment - ( 1200 sft ) - also available - 5th floor *

*
*

*- Both units facing the landscaped garden / fountains *****

** **

*-  with separate health club facilites for ladies and gents - sauna, steam,
swimming pool / childrens play areas*****

** **

* - near to Spinneys, choitrams and Shopping centre : Ready Possession .****
*

*
*

*- Near to Indian High school, Gems wellington school , and most of the
university and colleges in the Academic city*

** **

* -  Easy access to Emirates road / Outer ring road  / and major entry
points to the city - 10-15 mins to Burj / Bur Dubai*****

** **

*Asking Price  -  Inviting offers  *****

**OR **

*Also available on Annual Rent / Aed 75000 - 3 chqs. + Deposit + Agency fees
*

**

2.

*I wish to Rent Direct from landlord - and very good Office Premises .
Detail of the same are as follows : *****

* *****

*Indigo Icon : Best design Award winning Corporate tower - Jumeirah Lake
Towers*****

** **

*Prime Office Space - Highly Luxurious specifications with covered car
parking, Floor with Cable ducts, Ceiling with lighting Health Club
Facilities, Guest parking *****

** **

*Location  : Jumeirah Lake Towers *****

*View      : Facing the Big Lake*****

*Area      :  1760 sft approx.*****

*Attached : Ensuite wash Room *****

*             Pantry Kitchen *****

* *****

*Office Location : High floor  - 18 / 20th *****

** **

*Developer: Indigo Properties*****

** **

*Rent : AED 70/- p.sft./ p.a. - 2-3 Chqs - ONO*****

*        + Security refundable deposit + 5% Agency fees*****

* *****

**3.

 **

*Also Available One bed apartments - Indigo Tower - JLT  *

*- Luxurious Finishes, Sea & Marina View, *

*- Kitchen Appliances,  *

*-  Adjacent JLT Metro Station , *

*- 782 sq.ft.*

*
*

*Leased apartments For Sale ( rent will be refunded to the new owner )*

*
*

*Asking Price :   AED 700,000 ONO*
*

+ Transfer - AED 5000 *
*+ 2% Agency Fees *

*
*

Pl. call with your direct clients and serious buyers

Best Regards

--
Ajit Juriasinghani

Al Huraiz Real Estate LLC
P. O. Box 7380
Dubai, UAE

Tel.:   + 9714-3523676
Mobile: + 97150-6443984
Fax. : + 9714-3529653
Email:aji...@gmail.com, a...@alhuraiz.ae

Real Estate Marketing is Our Business

At Al Huraiz, we firmly believe in rendering personalized service in
pursuance of every business inquiry.

Satisfied customers over a 30 years service history in Dubai makes us a
standout entity in the real estate industry.

PS. If you think that you were placed on this mailing list by mistake or you
are not interested, then, please accept my apologies. Just reply back with
“REMOVE” in the subject line and I will delete your ID.

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"