*Apartments for Rent In International City *

*1BR in Spain Cluster*
No Balcony
rent - 26k / 4 cheques
keys in hand

*1BR in Italy Cluster - With balcony*
Floor - 3rd
1 Units in Building U - 08, vaccant on December End
rent - 25k / 4 cheques

*1Br in Greece cluster - 3 Units*
No Balcony
Rent - 25k / 4 cheques

*Studio In Greece Cluster*
no Balcony
rent - 17k / 4 cheques

*2BR For Sale In Prime Residence International City*
Vaccant
Area - 1200 - approx
selling price - 435k / Net

*1BR For Sale In England Cluster ( Building X-08)*
No Balcony
Rented till April - 2012
Rent coming - 3000 / monthly
Selling - 255k Net

*1BR For Sale In Greece Cluster (Building - K-07)*
With Balcony
Rented on Monthly Basis ( SO can Be Vaccant If Buyer Needs Vaccant
Apatrment)
Selling Price - 230k Net

*Spain Large Studio - 820 / s-ft For Sale In Roundabout Building*
With Balcony
Rented on 24k till - 2012
Selling Price - 230k Net To Owner

Shops for rent in Spain Cluster
Spain S - 03
size - 886 / s-ft
Rent - 45 per s-ft

Shops in france Cluster
Block - p
8 shops total
Looking  to Give  to  1 client only
Rent - 40/ per s-ft

Shops in china Cluster
road side
area - 910 / s-ft
Rent - 35 / per s-ft

If u have a client do let me know call or sms me for serious client,
viewing only to clients
Please Sms me If I dont Pick The phone

*+971 566789633*
*Mohammed Shakir*
*New Homes Real Estate, International City*
*China Cluster,*
*Email - atifsha...@gmail.com *
*Emil    - sha...@newhomes.ae *
*BB - PIN - 271F6D3A*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en