PROPERTY REQUIRED

1:::  Looking  STUDIO WITH BALCONY IN EMRETS  CLUSTER
       My Buyer Budged        AED: 170,000 /  To  175,000/
       (  03Units )

2::: Looking  ONE BED ROOM  W/BALCONY  R  WITH OUT BALCONY  NO
      ISSUE  England , Spain , Italy  cluster
      My Buyer Budged          AED: 265,000 /  TO    270,000/

3::: Looking  STUDIO WITH BALCONY  R  WITH OUT BALCONY  NO ISSUE
      England , Spain , Italy  cluster
      My Buyer Budged        AED: 175,000 /  To  180,000/--

4::: Looking   SHOPS    Large & Small   Road View    Ready   &
Unready no Problem
      England , Spain , Italy , France , Russia  cluster
      ( Buyer Budged   AED:  310sqft   to  320sqft )

More Information & Detail
SHAMIM DANISH (971+055--2036211)
PRUDENTIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER
shamimdanis...@yahoo.com

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"