*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5641 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com*
BRN No 11394
Rera No 1334
**
*we have many businesses like* ,
*restaurants , medical center , pharmacies , cafeteria’s, bakala.s , super
markets , mini marts , saloon gents and ladies , relaxation centers , motor
garages , spare parts shops , rent a car companies , nurseries , schools ,
towers , lands , buildings , real estate brokerage license , security
/cleaning / labor supply companies , tailoring and garment shops , money
changers , diesel supply ,any kind of scrap , machinery stocks ,
commodities , electric mechanical emplanes, **for sale and also we do
purchase for our clients from all over the world*
*Our processes are expedited when you send by email.*
*Think green ! Think email !*
*P** *
*Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"*
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the person or
entity shown above. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken based on this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please advise
us by return e-mail and delete the transmission.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.