*For New Booking**   *

*"**SUPERTECH** **ARAVILLE**"*

*         **SECTOR-79,GURGAON*

    * Features:*

   - 2/3/4 bhk, three side open premium residences
   - Spread over 10 acres of sprawling greens
   - Panormic view of Aravalli hills
   - Strategic located in sec 79, just off N.H.8, near Intersection of
   Northern Pheriphery road, Southern Pheriphery road & N.H.8. In close
   vicnity of proposed Metro line

Ø     ABOUT SUPERTECH LIMITED

Supertech Group was founded in 1988. We developed some of the modern and
finest residential and commercial complexes in Delhi, National Capital
Region (NCR) and new urban settlement like Meerut, Moradabad, Haridwar and
Rudrapur. Since our inception we have been responsible for the development
of many of Delhi’s other well known urban housing colonies.

Our foray into real estate and construction industry led to the creation of
various landmark real estate projects. Crossings Republik, Emerald Court,
Avant-Garde, Shopprix Mall are few examples. Our residential townships have
all the modern and essential facilities, which includes commercial and
retail properties in a modern city infrastructure with schools, hospitals,
hotels and shopping malls.

This Group has crafted architectural masterpieces like Emerald Court at
Sector 93, NOIDA and High End Residential Project with 7 star living
facilities at Sector-34 NOIDA and a 7, 00000 square feet commercial hub,
The Pentagon Mall in Haridwar. Supertech Group had tied up with an MNC
Group to set up a 5 star Hotel at Rudrapur, Uttarakhand and a major health
care company to open medical facility outlets in different format at all
the projects developed by the Group.

Ø       *SUPERTECH** “**Araville**”  UNIT DETAILS*

TYPE

SIZE ( SQFT)

RATE( PER SQFT)

3 BHK

1945

5800/6200

3 BHK + Entrance foyer

2215

5800/6200

--

*For All Original Booking/Resale (Gurgaon) and More Information Contact

Thanks & Regards*

[image: bestregards.gif]

*SURENDER
*

*Manager - **Sales & Marketing *

*MNC PROPMART The Real Estate Consultants*

*Contact No :** 9818381114
E-mail        : suren...@mncprop.com*

*                  :  suren...@mncprobuild.com*

*Visit us       :  www.mncpropmart.com*

*Office         :  Q- 5/12, Dlf City Phase-2,*

*                  :    Gurgaon-122002 (N.C.R)*

*(ACRI - Member )*
* (NAREDCO Certified )
(An ISO9001:2000Certified Co)
(Licence no.180/Collector/G/PD/2010)*

*We are Authorized Sales Organizers of DLF, UNITECH, EMAAR MGF, JMD,VATIKA,
VIPUL, ORCHID, ANSAL, SPAZE, OMAXE, BPTP, BESTECH and other reputed
Developers.*

********** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ********** This E-Mail may contain
Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the
intended recipient(s) only. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or  error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted,
corrupted, lost, or contain  viruses. MNC PROPMART does not accept any
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems
experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.