EMIRATES CLUSTER
05 UNIT ONE BEDROOM FOR RENT WITH BALCONY
RENT: 40000/= 04 chq , keys with me

EMIRATES CLUSTER
01 UNIT 1 B/R RENT FOR RENT WITH BALCONY
RENT: 40000/= 4 chq 38000/= 1 chq keys with me

CHINA CLUSTER
04 UNIT ONE BEDROOM FOR RENT WITH BALCONY ( SAME BLDG )
RENT: 38000/= 04 chq ,

CHINA CLUSTER
01 UNIT ONE BEDROOM FOR RENT WITH BALCONY
RENT: 40000/= 04 chq , ( only for family )

CHINA CLUSTER
STUDIO FOR RENT WITHOUT BALCONY
RENT: 28000/= 04 chq , ( only for family )

Fully Furnished studio for rent france , England cluster
FRANCE CLUSTER
FULLY FURNISHED Studio for rent
RENT: 3500/= PER MONTH

ENGLAND CLUSTER