Hi,

 I have the following for sale and rent:

- 1BR, fully furnished with brand new furniture, Concirde tower, 820sqft,
JLT for distress sale of 950K, vacant
- 1BR, fully furnished with brand new furniture, Elite 5, 1055sqft,
overlooking the canal and golf course, Sports city, SP is 700K
- 1BR, 1200sqft, with built in jacuzzi in Damac the Waves, Dubai Marina, SP
is 1.5Mln, negotiable
- 1BR, 850sqft, Mag218, Dubai Marina, full marina and sea view, SP is
1.5Mln, negotiable
- 1BRs and 2BRs for sale at 800K to 1.2Mln at Marina Pearl, Dubai Marina
- 2BR, Mag214, JLT, for rent at 130K, full marina and sea view, 1500sqft
- 2BR villa in JVT, 2699sqft, District 1, BUA for sale at 3.3Mln,
negotiable
- Jumeirah Park Legacy Nova 4bed + maid villa – offplan, Built up 4800,
Plot size 5500, Asking price OP 3.966m + 9% premium.
- 2BR+Maids, Al Seef tower, for rent at 140K, 2020sqft, with 2parking
- 2BR for rent at 135K in Burj Views tower with full view of Burj Khalifa,
Fountains and Dubai Mall
- 1BR+study for rent at 200K in Burj Khalifa. Fully furnished
- Cedre villa in DSO for 230K/4ch, 3830sqft
- business bay Prism Tower, Size 1057sq ft. AED 115dhs/per sqft.

Gulnoz
0563438557

--
Best regards,