HI WE ARE LOOKING FOR WHOLE BULDING AT DUBAI MARINA OR DOWN TOWN FOR SALE
AT THE BUDGET OF 200 MILION

On Tuesday, 3 December 2013 10:35:45 UTC+4, Abeer Aziz wrote:

> *Hey Agents, *
>

> Direct Property For Sale
>

> Exclusive Offer!!!!!!!...Sports city - Elite Residence 5...Studio For Sale
> AED 510,000
> Studio apartment for sale - Ref: AC-S-1328
> *510,000*
> Property: Sports City - Elite Residence 5 Type: Studio Apartment BUA: 535
> sq ft Floor: Mid Floor Selling Price: AED...
> *click here to view full details*
> <http://crm.propspace.com/preview/index/13854578971454487/1258/2478>
>
> Exclusive Offer..!!!!!!! Dubai Marina - The Torch.........2 Bedrooms Full
> Marina View For Sale AED 1,870,000
> 2 bed apartment for sale - Ref: AC-S-1249
> *1,870,000*
> Property: Dubai Marina - The Torch  Type: Two Bedroom Apartment – 06 Style
> BUA: 1,270 sq ft Floor: ABOVE ...
> *click here to view full details*
> <http://crm.propspace.com/preview/index/13823351100539413/1258/2478>
>
> Exclusive Offer!!!! Dubai Marina - Princess Tower 2 Bedroom Sea And Marina
> View For Sale AED 3,300,000!!!
> 2 bed apartment for sale - Ref: AC-S-1216
> *3,300,000*
> Property: Dubai Marina - Princess Tower Type: Two Bedroom Apartment  BUA:
> 1800 sq ft Floor: HIGH FLOOR 03 UNIT ...
> *click here to view full details*
> <http://crm.propspace.com/preview/index/13808037272926312/1258/2478>
>

> *For Further Details feel free to contact or emails.Thanks*
>

> *Regards,*
>
> *Abeer Aziz Unar*
>

> *[image: ace_properties_black.jpg]*
>
> *         GREAT RETURNS THROUGH REAL ESTATE
>                **INVESTMENT*

> *Abeer Aziz Unar*
> *Business Development Executive*
> *M: +971 55 7640822*
>
> Landline: +971 4 385 1567  /  +971 4 325 5325
> Fax: +971 4 385 1576
> Address:  511, Elite Business Center,
> Opp Lulu Hyper Market,
> Al Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE
> PO Box: 128513
>
>  __________________________________________________________________________
>

> *Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
> may change without prior notice*
>
> *Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*
>
> *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
> Save Earth.*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.