Dear All,

*FCRE Availability:*

I have Exclusive 5 Bed Rooms Villa in Meadows with stunning view of Golf
Course For Sale

BUA:4980 Plot:7700, Vacant on Transfer, Type 8.

Call for Viewing Naveed on 971501463020

First Class Real Estate

Email: nav...@fcre.ae

*Requirement:*

We have ready client who is looking to rent 3 BR in Residences Tower Full
Burj and Fountain View, His budget is around 200,000/- p.a.

Kindly share your direct availability with me.

Call for Viewing Naveed on 971501463020

First Class Real Estate

Email: nav...@fcre.ae

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.