Hi guys,

I have a client looking for a Warehouse for Rent:
Total Plot Area : 40,000 sq feet
Covered Area : 25,000 sq feet + Open Area for parking etc 15,000 sq feet
1000 KVA min Electricity Required
Preferred Area Al Quoz or Ghusais but open to any good location in Dubai
To be used for Industrial Bakery.

Please contact me with your direct properties.

Thank you

Best regards,

Gulnoz Rasulova
Property Consultant
0563438557 I whatsup: 0526449857 I bbm: 7688cf82 I Skype: Rasulova.gulnoz
http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/gulnoz-rasulova/18/384/b62/
https://www.facebook.com/gulnoz.rasulova?ref=tn_tnmn

Sent from my iPad