We are a Company of 3D Designing. We've been offering high quality
solutions & services for Event Organizer, Exhibitors, Interior Designers,
Construction, Hotels, Restaurants, Home, Office, etc. Our mission is to
provide the best values in high-quality at one stop A to Z solutions with
best service experience.

Our expert interior designers will work with you through every stage of
your project. we design, create, and deliver bespoke interiors for all
environments, including investment property, private clients, and show
homes. we have a continuous and proven track record of successfully managed
projects of all sizes, from a single room design to a complete
refurbishment. Custom Furniture

Our joinery designs handmade, custom furniture for any room in your home or
office, from tree beds, classic farm tables, kitchen furniture, we build
each piece to suit your individual needs and taste. all quotations are
competitive and we sit with each client and sketch out exactly what they
are looking for. at every step of the construction stage, all clients are
welcome to visit the joinery to ensure full satisfaction. Knowledge Village
Dubai Media City Dubai Internet City Jumeirah lake tower Greens Springs
Health care city International City Dubai Out Source Zone Dubai Acadamic
City DIFC and other TECOM area.

Interior Designer in Dubai | 3D CNC Carving and Engraving | Turnkey
Interior Contractors in Dubai | Gypsum Interior Design
3D CNC Carving Dubai | Interior Decorators in Dubai | Architectural Metal
Finishing | General Maintenance Work
MEP Contractors Dubai | Wooden Joinery Works Dubai | Gypsum Decoration

Mob: 971 5545 22319
Mob: 971 5632 22319

P. O. Box 341297 Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
www.bellacasadubai.com
بيلا كاسا لاعمال تنفيذ التصميم الداخلي ش.ذ.م.م

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-D52jbBq9lsk/U164K8EDsXI/AAAAAAAAECw/4FeTMGUt9tw/s1600/F44.jpg>

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.