Direct property for rent international city Discovery Garden Dubai Marina
Silicon Oasis JVT studio 1BR Shops for Rent

PLZ CALL what Sapp 050-3977055

Greece      L05   303   STD .F      45 K 4 chq

Morocco     I03   313   STD   38 k 4 40 k 12 chq

Morocco     I13   122   STD   38 k 4 40 k 12 chq

Morocco     I08   103   STD   38 k 4 40 k 12 chq

China       D04   206   STD   42 k 4 chq

Greece      K13   205   STD   40 k 4 chq

Italy U19   116   STD   42 k 4 chq

Italy U14   111   STD   42 k 4 chq

JVT   Villa D4-10-1 3BR 180 k 4 chq

Greens      AL Dhafrah 1 G04  1BR   95 k 4 chq

Dubai Marina Zumrud Tower 1110      STD   75 k 1 chq

DUBAI SILICON OASIS

DSO   Palace Tower      815   1BR-F 85 k 4 chq

DSO   Silicon Gate 1    905D  STD   50 k 4 chq

DSO   Silicon Gate 1    1207D 1BR   75 K 4 chq

DSO   Silicon Gate 1    1207B STD   50 k 4 chq

DISCOVERY GARDEN

DG    189   307   1BR   75 k 4 chq

DG    69    210   STD   60 k 12 chq

COMMERCIAL

Spain            S06 S11             645          Sqft           70 K 4

 CHQ

England          Y17 S02             458          sqft           65 K 4

 CHQ

Morocco          J06 S04             600          sqft           65 K 4

 CHQ

Greece           L03 S08             1023         Sqft           75 K 4

CHQ

Imran Ahsan

Plz call whatsApp

050-3977055

050-9221584

im...@hitesandproperty.net

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.