*Do You or any of Your Friends *

*dream* *of **owning* a *beautiful **Restaurant* *?*

Deal of the week:

  * Pret-a-porter restaurant in JLT with a terrace*

This is fully operating elegant boutique restaurant and excellent
opportunity of a thriving business for hospitality industry beginner or
advanced entrepreneur.

*Perfect Location*

*One of a kind, a million dollar hot spot is now for sale in Jumeirah Lakes
Towers.*

The restaurant is in JLT near JLT Metro Station, Podium Level, located in a
commercial tower with all floors fully occupied, with well-known companies
and many more interesting businesses.

The building has daily footfall above 2000 employees approximately, and
it's the busiest cluster in JLT.
*Great Reputation*

This modern cuisine eatery has a great reputation mainly due to its unique
atmosphere. This is the perfect place to grab a healthy bite or a great
middle eastern meal.

They are open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and early dinner. Good
for groups or parties Takeaway Delivery Table service Outdoor seating.

*This business is fully operating. *

No expense was spared in creating this beautiful space. It can be used also
as a retail outlet or a showroom, located on a busy walk and is walking
distance to the local metro station.
*Costs *

500 000 AED - all licenses and equipment included.

170 000 aed - rental cost

*To Enquiry kindly send us an email with your details
at downt...@a1properties.ae
<downt...@a1properties.ae?subject=Restaurant%20in%20JLT%20Enquiry>.*

*A1 Properties was founded in 2007 our goal, to be the most trusted real
estate firm in the region.We pride ourselves on giving the most personal
and tailored services, specific to our clients individual needs. Trust and
Transparency is key to this business.Our culture welcomes feedback and a
dialogue to continue serving our community as best we could.*

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property
but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an
offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection
of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by
ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check
all appliances/services before legal commitment.

A1 Properties L.L.C.,

ORN: 12095, PO Box 128805, Dubai-UAE

Web: www.a1properties.ae
<http://mandrillapp.com/track/click.php?u=30139315&id=b920164226f8484bb0fa90296122b57a&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a1properties.ae%2F&url_id=841bb14301aa1f5d1b1084e82c82be78513aebc1>
Email: i...@a1properties.ae  <i...@a1properties.ae>
Phone: 04-3515583

--

Tel. 0562127009

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.