FINE THE ATTACH FILE

*Salman khan**:+971 502412886*
*BBM : 7D1EFD7E*
*IBS properties In **Spain Cluster **International City **Dubai U-A-E*
*Office No: +971 42776911*

Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for immediate
results.

NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to you
promptly.

NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE . I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.