hello
        Good Day can you please send me floor plans of these plots

* Thanks & Regards, *

*Kaleemullah Khan*

*SALES EXECUTIVE*

*HOME CRAFT REAL ESTATE*

*1002, EMPIRE HEIGHTS*

*BUSINESS BAY*

*DUBAI*

 *Mobile +971 56 645 2004*

*Email: kaleemk...@gmail.com <kaleemk...@gmail.com>*

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Olive Pinto <ol...@orion.me> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please find below the plots that are available for sale- owned by our
> company.  Title deed is in place.
>
> Should you require more information please get in touch with me on 052-
> 9115359.
>
> You can keep full commission received from your buyer.
>
> *Arjan Plots:*
>
>    - G+4 plot- Residential
>    - Plot Area: 43,788.99 sqft
>    - BUA- 87,577.98 sqft
>    - ​FAR:2
>    - Asking Price - AED 140 per sqft
>

> * International city plots *
>
>    -
>
>    PLOT 1: INTERNATIONAL CITY 3-
>    -
>
>    *PLOT NO: IC3-L-23*
>    -
>
>    FAR: 3.3
>    -
>
>    LAND SIZE: 26,910.00 SQ/FT
>    -
>
>    BUA: 88,803.00 SQ/FT
>    -
>
>    ASKING PRICE PER SQ/FT: 85
>    -
>
>    USAGE: MIXED
>
> *​*
> *​Olive Pinto*
> ​Business Development Manager*​*
>
> Orion Holdings Ltd
> Office: 1001, City Tower 2 (North Entrance)
> P.O Box 118583, Dubai,UAE
> Tel:+971 4 3887800; Mob:+971 52 9115359
> Sheikh Zayed Rd; Dubai- UAE
> *E: *olive@ <http://goog_169608406/>orion.me *l** W: *www.orion.me
>
> This email and any files transmitted with or attached to it (this Email)
> are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This Email may be read,
> copied and used only by the intended recipients, and must not be
> re-transmitted in an amended form without the consent of the sender. Any
> unauthorized use of the information contained in this Email is strictly
> prohibited. If this Email is received in error, please notify the sender
> promptly, delete the material from your computer systems and other records
> and do not use, copy, or disclose the contents of this Email for the
> benefit of yourself or any third person. All e-mails to anyone *@orion.me
> <http://orion.me>* are communications to the *Orion Holdings Limited
> *(Company)
> and not private or confidential to any named individual. Furthermore this
> email represents the opinions of the author and not necessarily those of
> the Company. Although the Company has taken reasonable precautions to
> ensure that no viruses are present in this email, the Company accepts no
> responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this Email or
> for any errors or omissions in the content of this Email caused by
> electronic or technical failures.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.