i have a hotel for rent at 8mln for long lease with 131rooms in Deira. the
same hotel is on sale at 135mln.

it is direct. please advise if your client is direct with you and please
lets sign I form before we exchange any more specific information?

thank you,

Gulnoz
0568310484

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 7:40 PM, mohammad shakir <atifsha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Urgent Required 1BR for sale
> Required -2BR for sale
> Required Hotel for Cash buyer -200 million
>
> Location: Silicon Oasis
> Q point
> International City
>
> plz whats up to me
> 0566789633
> Mohammad Shakir
>

> --
> Mohammad Shakir
> manager Sales and Leasing
> +971 (0)566789633
> Beyond Bricks Real Estate Brokers
> Rera 28933
> working Since 2009
>
> --
> --
> Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
> Properties"
> Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
> Visit our group at:
> http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en
>
> ---
> "Business Bay Properties" group.
> email to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Gulnoz Rasulova
Property Consultant

whatsup: 056 831 0484 I Skype: Rasulova.gulnoz

http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/gulnoz-rasulova/18/384/b62/